Support UNICEF through products & services
Founder, CEO, and Chief Creative Officer of ALEX AND ANI, Carolyn Rafaelian, has designed a collection of charms, bracelets, and necklaces supporting UNICEF. Until August 31, 2018, ALEX AND ANI will donate 20% from the purchase price of the below products* to support UNICEF’s work. Items are available at www.alexandani.com, at ALEX AND ANI stores and authorized retailers.
I LOVE YOU CHARM BANGLE
- The I Love You Charm Bangle ($38) is infused with color and available in a silver finish.
STERLING SILVER WORLD PEACE NECKLACE – ONLINE EXCLUSIVE
- The Sterling Silver World Peace Adjustable Necklace ($78) features a peace symbol with Swarovski Crystals.
WORLD PEACE EXPANDABLE BANGLE & EXPANDABLE NECKLACE
The World Peace Expandable Necklace ($38) & World Peace Expandable Wire Bangle ($38) are crafted with gold and silver finishes and adorned with a single Swarovski Crystal.
Expandable Daisy Charm Bangle
- The Daisy Charm Bangle ($38) is crafted in shiny gold and shiny silver finishes.
BRIGHT FUTURE CHARM BANGLE AND KINDRED CORD WORLD PEACE BRACELET
- The Bright Future Charm Bangle ($28) features a mother and child symbol, available in shiny silver or shiny gold finish.
- The World Peace Kindred Cord ($21) comes in blue, black or amethyst fabric with a crafted peace symbol offered in gold, silver or rose gold.
*ALEX AND ANI will donate 20% of the product purchase price in the U.S., Canada, Caribbean, UK and Latin America; and 15% of the product purchase price in Australia, Ireland, Japan, Portugal and Spain. Purchase price includes sales to ALEX AND ANI retail and web customers, and authorized retailers. No portion of the purchase price is tax-deductible. UNICEF does not endorse any brand, company or service.
Children of the world are too often at risk, exposed to conflicts, diseases and natural disasters. Together, we can make a difference. Louis Vuitton partners with UNICEF to support children in urgent need, who are exposed to conflict, diseases, natural disasters and other situations that threaten their safety and well-being. Through this partnership, funds raised will support UNICEF’s efforts to provide the essential interventions required to protect, save lives and ensure the rights of all children, everywhere.
Louis Vuitton designed a special pendant and braclet to help children in urgent need. Through December 31, 2018, Louis Vuitton will donate $200 from each sale of the Silver Lockit Pendant and Bracelet, and $100 from each sale of the Silver Lockit Color Bracelet, to support UNICEF's programs.* Items are available in Louis Vuitton stores worldwide and on https://www.louisvuitton.com/lvforunicef.
SILVER LOCKIT PENDENT AND BRACELET
- The specially designed Silver Lockit Pendent or Bracelet features the iconic tumbler lock, and is made of sterling silver.
SILVER LOCKIT COLOR COLLECTION
- The Silver Lockit Color collection features the iconic tumbler lock, made of sterling silver, and the adjustable bracelet comes in five colors: Black, Blue, Pink, Purple, and Yellow.
*No portion of the purchase price is tax-deductible. UNICEF does not endorse any brand or product.
UNICEF Kid Power activates kids’ inner heroes, giving them the power to end global malnutrition and save lives, one step at a time. With the UNICEF Kid Power App or the UNICEF Kid Power Band –the world’s first Wearable-for-Good® –kids use their activity to unlock lifesaving nutrition that UNICEF delivers to severely malnourished children around the world. Created to help solve the global challenge that almost 1 in 4 kids around the world is malnourished, while only 1 in 4 American kids is getting enough physical activity, the UNICEF Kid Power Band was named by TIME Magazine as one of the ‘Best Inventions’ of 2016. UNICEF Kid Power is a program of UNICEF USA and is made possible thanks to the generous support of Presenting Sponsors Star Wars: Force for Change and Target, as well as local supporters, parents and fans.
UNICEF Kid Power Bands are available in Blue and Orange ($39.99) and Star Wars: Force for Change Limited Edition Kid Power Bands are available in Green and Black ($39.99). Bands are available at unicefkidpower.org, and online at Target.com and in-store.
WHY BUY A UNICEF KID POWER BAND
- Gives kids the power to save lives
- Inspires kids to get active
- Fulfills kids’ deep desire to feel significant and important by helping others
- Fosters global citizenship