UNICEF can't save the world's children on its own
UNICEF's humanitarian relief work depends on supporters — a massive network that includes celebrity ambassadors, civil society organizations, corporate partners, volunteers and, of course, donors and philanthropists.
Working together, we have been able to save more children's lives than any other organization in the world.
Faith-Based Organizations: UNICEF USA teams up with organizations based in the U.S. that are interested in supporting UNICEF's work around the world. Latter-day Saint Charities, for example, is a longtime supporter of immunization, early childhood development and education, among other critical UNICEF programs.
Foundations and Corporate Partners: UNICEF USA's strategic alliances with companies like Google and Target leverage private sector resources and expertise to advance UNICEF's mission for children, while also reflecting partners' corporate and philanthropic objectives. Learn more about the companies we partner with. If you are a business interested in partnering with UNICEF USA, visit our Partnership Proposal Submissions page. Learn more about how to engage your employees to support UNICEF through a workplace giving campaign.
Civil Society Partners: Civil society groups have been helping UNICEF advance progress across many key program areas for decades. For example:
- Rotary International is a founding member of the global partnership to end polio.
- Kiwanis International is a major supporter of UNICEF's efforts to eliminate maternal and neonatal tetanus worldwide and to address iodine deficiencies in children.
- Hispanic Federation is working with UNICEF USA to protect the rights of migrant children and families, refugees and asylum seekers in the United States and Mexico.
Check out these resources for non-governmental organizations interested in partnering with UNICEF USA to help advance UNICEF's work.
Sports Partnerships: UNICEF USA works with a robust network of U.S.-based leagues, teams, and individual athletes who advocate and fundraise on behalf of UNICEF's mission to save children's lives, protect their rights and help them reach their full potential.
National Basketball Association (NBA)
Major League Soccer (MLS)
Major League Baseball (MLB)
National Football League (NFL)
Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) and PGA
UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador David Beckham visits with children who are benefiting from UNICEF-supported education programs in Cambodia © UNICEF/UNI196224/Irby
- Monthly donors The foundation of our support
- Next Generation Young leaders making a difference
- Humanitarian Circle Giving $10,000 or more annually
- Leadership Circle Leaving a legacy through planned giving
Top photo: UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador Audrey Hepburn vaccinates a child against polio at a health clinic in Bangladesh. © UNICEF/UNI40108/Isaac