Working in the U.S. to help the world's children
UNICEF USA supports UNICEF's global work through fundraising, advocacy and education in the United States.
We collaborate with governments and corporations, non-profit groups and social enterprises, civic leaders and celebrities, churches and other faith-based organizations, youth groups and campus groups, teachers and students and families — anyone willing to help us advocate for the survival and well-being of every child.
To relentlessly pursue an equitable world for every child.
Learn more »
Why UNICEF USA?
- UNICEF USA is included in CharityWatch's list of Top-Rated Charities.
- UNICEF USA receives the highest ratings for transparency, accountability and administration Charity Navigator.
- UNICEF USA has been vetted by GlobalGiving, and has achieved Superstar status for demonstrating the highest level of engagement and/or effectiveness over the past year
- Of every dollar spent, 88 cents goes toward helping children. UNICEF USA spends about 8 cents on fundraising costs, and just over 3 cents on administration.
- UNICEF USA is the top national committee that funds UNICEF's work for children.