Working to make the world better for children
The U.S. Fund for UNICEF supports UNICEF's work, and other efforts in support of the world's children, through fundraising, advocacy and education in the United States.
UNICEF does whatever it takes to save and protect the world's most vulnerable children. Forty years ago, UNICEF figured out that promoting simple, low-cost interventions like hand washing and breastfeeding could save millions of lives. Undaunted by war or geography, UNICEF delivers.
- Black History Month I AM #STOPPINGEBOLA Initiative
- Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF
- Public Policy and Advocacy
- End Trafficking campaign
- UNICEF Tap Project
- Eliminate Project
- George Harrison Fund for UNICEF
- U.S. Volunteer program
- Celebrity Ambassadors
- Corporate Partners
UNICEF works in more than 190 countries and territories all over the world. Here are a few regions where UNICEF has focused its work recently.
- Vanuatu Help children affected by Cyclone Pam
- Syria Children caught in conflict
- Philippines Aftermath of Typhoon Haiyan
- Haiti Aftermath of 2010 earthquake
- Central African Republic Children caught in conflict
- South Sudan Children caught in conflict
- Mali Children caught in conflict
- Sahel Food crisis in central Africa
- Horn of Africa Famine