Nepal Earthquake Relief Efforts: 5 Ways You Can Help
The earthquakes in Nepal have created tremendous suffering. More than 1 million children need immediate assistance. Here are five ways you can help rush aid to children and families.
Two devastating earthquakes in just three weeks have left more than 1 million children in urgent need of humanitarian assistance. The first priorities are lifesaving interventions—getting essential medicines, nutrition and safe water to children and families in immediate need.
Five ways to make a tax-deductible donation to support UNICEF's Nepal earthquake relief efforts:
- Donate online: Help Children Now
- Call toll free: 1-800-FOR-KIDS (1-800-367-5437)
- Text: Text "Nepal" to 864233 (UNICEF) to make a $10 donation
- By mail: 125 Maiden Lane, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10038
- By Crowdrise fundraiser: Help Nepal Relief Efforts
More ways you can help:
- Register as a UNICEF volunteer to get involved and learn more about the emergency
- Host a fundraiser in your school or community. Register your event so we can help support you, and make sure to use these online fundraising tools
- Organize a vigil, volunteer and get involved
- Share resources (PDF) for kids and adults about how to help