Supporting UNICEF From Within the United States
Our volunteers are dedicated supporters of all ages and backgrounds living in the U.S. who educate, advocate and fundraise on behalf of UNICEF in their communities. Our vast network of volunteers have increased awareness on issues of child survival, advocated for children's rights, and raised or leveraged funds for UNICEF for over 60 years. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
As a volunteer, you can:
Learn about UNICEF’s work in over 190 countries and territories and how you, friends, family and community members can take action right here in the United States.
- Get started by attending one of our online volunteer trainings.
- Whether you are a teacher, parent or a volunteer passionate about education, TeachUNICEF provides free resources that can be shared with any child in your community on world issues.
Influence public policy and legislative action for the survival, protection and development of the world's children.
- Learn more about different opportunities to lead local advocacy efforts and rally constituents and policymakers to take action, including how to join a Congressional Action Team.
Organize a fundraiser or event in your community to support UNICEF’s work in putting children first.
- In addition to organizing your own, join other UNICEF supporters by viewing our Fundraiser/Event map to see what public UNICEF events are taking place right now in your area.
Action of the Month: Take a Stand for Hope
Investing in our children means a brighter future for all. UNICEF has always stood for hope, because we know that — with commitment over time — we can accomplish real progress for world’s children. Here are two ways you can stand with us to give every child hope this holiday season:
- Give a gift that gives back
- Host an Event + Fundraiser to get your community in the spirit of helping children