Your Invitation to Give Back to the World
It is because of supporters like you that UNICEF has saved more children’s lives than any other humanitarian organization. UNICEF USA’s Humanitarian Circle is a nationwide group of our most committed and generous partners in our mission to help children. Its members take a lead role in shaping a better world, both today and in the future. Through their vision, thought leadership and funding, Humanitarians get us closer to the day when no child dies from a preventable cause and every child has a safe and healthy childhood.
Humanitarians have helped save more than 50 million children’s lives since 2000.
We invite you to join the Humanitarian Circle and experience its many benefits.
You get to connect with other supporters and with UNICEF’s work through volunteer opportunities, intimate program events and field visits. You learn about the impact of your support and UNICEF’s response to emergencies through exclusive communications and access to staff. You receive prominent recognition in UNICEF USA publications, on our website and at events. Most important, you will make a lasting difference in the lives of children all over the world.
Levels of Recognition
The Humanitarian Circle offers increasing levels of membership, with additional benefits at each level.
- A designated UNICEF USA staff member who acts as your point of contact
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Up-to-date information on emergencies as they develop
- Invitations to exclusive calls/webinars
- Advocacy volunteer opportunities
- Regional events
- Name listed in UNICEF USA Annual Report
Protector ($25,000-$49,999) (All of the above plus the below)
- Webinar with UNICEF USA CEO
Champion ($50,000-$99,999) (All of the above plus the below)
- Tour United Nations and UNICEF facilities in the United States
Defender ($100,000-$499,000) (All of the above plus the below)
- Opportunity to visit UNICEF’s work in the field
- Receive personalized programmatic reports on the use of funding
- Meet one-on-one with UNICEF field officers
- Dinner with Regional Board members
Innovator ($500,000-$999,999) (All of the above plus the below)
- Name an individual program fund for yourself or your family
- Dinner with National Board members
- Profile of your relationship with UNICEF on unicefusa.org
Visionary ($1million+) (All of the above plus the below)
- Invitation to the annual UNICEF International Council Symposium, a gathering of UNICEF’s most dedicated global supporters
- Tour UNICEF sites around the world, including the Innocenti Research Center in Florence and Supply Division headquarters in Copenhagen
Lifetime Member ($1 million cumulatively)
- Lifetime benefits at Advocate level
- Photo Book of your work with UNICEF