UNICEF Bridge Fund
The UNICEF Bridge Fund is an innovative financial tool created by the U.S. Fund for UNICEF to speed lifesaving assistance to children in need around the world.
What Does It Do?
- Provides flexible capital, enabling UNICEF Supply Division to react immediately when children’s lives are at risk.
- Fast-tracks the purchase and delivery of vital health, educational and other essential supplies.
- Saves the lives of vulnerable children by reaching them when every minute counts.
- Buys time to secure better pricing.
- Ensures a continuous supply of safe products from reliable manufacturers.
Read News about the Bridge Fund:
What Supplies are Needed?
- Mosquito nets and malaria medicine
- Medical equipment, from thermometers to first aid kits
- HIV-related medicines and diagnostics; vaccines and safe injection devices
- Education equipment and materials
- Pharmaceuticals, micronutrients and therapeutic foods
- Clean water, sanitation and hygiene equipment
For additional guidance as a prospective investor or advisor, the Bridge Fund profile is available on ImpactBase.
U.S. Fund for UNICEF contributes data about its UNICEF Bridge Fund to ImpactBase, an online global directory of impact investment funds from the Global Impact Investing Network (GIIN).