Learn the signs.
Thousands of children are trafficked right here in the United States. These kids are not criminals, they are victims. Give them what they need to go from victims to survivors.
Signs a child is being trafficked:
- Knows little about his or her whereabouts
- Works excessively long hours
- Exhibits fear or anxious behavior
- Was hired with false promises
- Has inconsistencies with his or her story
If you suspect someone is a victim of trafficking, call the National Human Trafficking Hotline 1-888-373-7888.
Download resources to find out how you can help End Trafficking
For questions and to request resources and/or speaking engagements, please contact: email@example.com