End Child Trafficking
Believe in ZERO Exploited Children
Worldwide, 5.5 million children are victims of forced labor and child trafficking.
Their childhoods are being stolen.
UNICEF believes ZERO children should suffer this way.
Take Action to End Child Trafficking
- Volunteer by joining the UNICEF Action Center today.
- Donate to support UNICEF’s child protection programs.
- Advocate for exploited children using ideas from the End Trafficking toolkit.
Protect Children from Violence, Exploitation and Abuse
UNICEF works to protect all children from violence, exploitation and abuse—aiming to reduce factors that make children vulnerable to trafficking and creating protective environments that guard children against exploitation in the same way that good health and nutrition fortify them against disease.
The End Trafficking project is the U.S. Fund for UNICEF's initiative to raise awareness about child trafficking and mobilize communities to take meaningful action to help protect children. In partnership with concerned individuals and groups, the End Trafficking project aims to bring us all closer to a day when there are ZERO exploited children.
Download resources to find out how you can help End Trafficking:
- End Trafficking 1-pager
- Toolkit with 20+ ways to take action
- Educator resources for middle school and high school
Connect with End Trafficking:
- Follow End Trafficking on Twitter: Follow @EndTraffick
- Follow End Trafficking on GOOD:
- Join the End Trafficking Google+ Community: