2015 Boston Marathon
Run for a reason! We are excited to announce Team UNICEF’s expansion to the 2015 Boston Marathon [April 20, 2015]. Since the launch of the program in 2009, runners have raised nearly $1.5 million to support UNICEF’s work worldwide while taking on the physical challenge of running 26.2 miles.
By joining Team UNICEF – Boston, you are committing to raise a minimum of $10,000, which will support UNICEF Kid Power. UNICEF Kid Power inspires American kids to get healthy, by tracking their activity through bands, turning those ‘point’s into dollars that UNICEF uses to purchase nutritional supplements for the over 17 million children worldwide suffering from severe acute malnutrition.
As a member of Team UNICEF – Boston you will receive a guaranteed entry in the 2015 race and the following benefits:
- Race registration fee covered ($325USD)
- Personal fundraising page to support your efforts - crowdrise.com/UnicefBoston2015
- Team UNICEF Race Kit: practice T-shirt, UNICEF Annual Report, running jersey, supporter materials & more
- Invitation to Team UNICEF Brunch with guests (Sunday, April 19)
- Access to after race location near the finish line for yourself and supporters
- Invitation to U.S. Fund for UNICEF’s Annual Meeting – Location TBD, May 2015
For more details or to apply, please see the attached application and send to Kirsten Sheldon at email@example.com.