A Haunted Venetian Evening
Thank you to everyone who came out to Angel Orensanz for our 4th Annual UNICEF Masquerade!
You helped us raise over $194,000 to support UNICEF's Next Generation's current project- developing three innovation labs in South East Asia and our programs worldwide- learn more here.
If you're interested in joining Next Generation- find more information at www.unicefusa.org/nextgeneration.
Next Generation is partnering with Helmut Lang for a shopping event on November 21. Helmut Lang is offering a 10% discount at their Mercer Ave location, and 20% of the proceeds will support Next Generation's current project!
Find your photos here at our NYC Masquerade facebook album and be sure to tag yourself!
THANK YOU to our sponsors below and everyone who purchased a ticket!
Costume preferred/black-tie with mask permitted
I cannot attend but would like to make a donation.
|Make a Donation
MAST Capital Management
Qahir Madhany and Christina Welsh
|Special Thanks to:|
|Baccarat, Brenton Wolf Event and Floral Design, Dockers, FIJI Water, Heineken, Hershey's, Purvi and Harsh Padia, Paper Mâché Monkey, Power Posse Productions, RentQuest, Shiraz Events, Taylor Creative Inc.|
Cocktails courtesy of Rémy Cointreau USA
Official DJ Sponsor Helmut Lang
UNICEF Masquerade Ball Costume Contest Rules
1. Have your picture taken by UNICEF USA volunteers at the 4th Annual UNICEF Masquerade Ball
2. Enter the costume contest through agreeing to have your picture posted to the UNICEF Next Gen Facebook Photo Album
3. "Like" the UNICEF USA Next Gen Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/unicefnextgen
4. SHARE your picture with friends and family to get "Likes" for your picture
5. Winners will be chosen based on which picture has the most "Likes" and announced on November 1st!
1st and 2nd Prizes: Baccarat Necklace ($650 Value) and Baccarat Cufflinks ($450)
Complete Official Rules
For more information contact: