Welcome to UNICEF USA!
Stay informed on UNICEF's work saving and protecting children around the world
Circle K International, a member of the Kiwanis International family of service leadership programs, is the world's largest student-led collegiate service organization. Under their three tenents: Service, Leadership, and Fellowship, this program guides students to gain resume worthy skills, find lifetime friends and do community service that changes lives.
In July 2017, Circle K International announced a 5-year signature project called WASH. Through this project, CKI students aim to raise awareness and funding to supply clean drinking water, sanitation, and hygiene education to schools and children in Haiti. CKI will have two anchor programs for the WASH project: Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF and March Water Madness.
- Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF: Custom orange boxes and resources will be available for CKI members to go door-to-door on Halloween, or to organize other fundraising events.
- March Water Madness: CKI members will use the month of March to focus on intense fundraisign and awareness raising for WASH. Resources will be provided for fundraising projects centered around March Water Madness water challenges.
How to Make a Donation
- Enter in your payment information from the Circle K WASH website
Pay by Check:
- Fill out the Gift Form
- Please make your check or money order payable to the Kiwanis Children's Fund
- Send your Check and Gift Form to:
Kiwanis Children's Fund
P.O. Box 6457 - Dept. #286
Indianapolis, IN 46268
Impact of your Support
- $5 could provide 59 sachets of oral rehydration salts to combat diarrhea, the second leading cause of early childhood death.
- $66.40 could provide one box of 10,000 water purification tablets that can create 45,000 liters of safe water.
- $182.70 could provide one Family Emergency WASH & Dignity Kit that provides five families with emergency supplies for one month.
- $500 could provide a reliable hand pump to provide safe water to an entire community.
- $3,250 could provide one school with a block of latrines (two or three) that could provide improved sanitation for approximately 150 students.
For more information on how you and your club can help support WASH project, please visit www.circlek.org/wash.