Faith-based Group Partners
UNICEF recognizes the importance of strong partnerships with faith-based organizations in helping to build a better world for children. UNICEF USA works with organizations that are based in the U.S. and are interested in supporting UNICEF's work to reach millions of children around the world.
We are grateful to all of our Faith-based donors.
During Black History Month, UNICEF USA is teaming up with African American churches and religious organizations across the U.S. to stop Ebola. The joint initiative, I AM #STOPPINGEBOLA, is raising funds to provide lifesaving hygiene kits to children and families in Liberia, one of the West African countries hardest hit by the deadly virus.
We're proud to be working with:
- Abyssinian Baptist Church in the City of New York
- Church of God in Christ, Inc.
- National Baptist Convention USA, Inc.
- Pentecostal Assemblies of the World, Inc.
- Progressive National Baptist Convention, Inc.
This list reflects Faith-based donors at $10,000 and above from July 2009 to date.
- The American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (JDC)
- Apostolic Church of God
- BAPS Charities
- Chung Te Buddhist Association Of New York, Inc.
- Greek Orthodox Ladies Philoptochos Society
- International Shree Swaminarayan Sansthan of Vadtal (ISSSV)
- LDS Charities
- Presbyterian Church
- Surti Leuva Patidar Samaj of Dallas/Fort Worth
- Union For Reform Judaism
- United Methodist Church
- Unitarian Universalist Congregation at Shelter Rock