With a $50 or more monthly donation, Superheroes will:
- Contribute to saving and improving children's lives every month!
- Receive invitations to things like the UNICEF USA Annual Meeting, program briefings and calls from our UNICEF field staff.
- Attend annual meet-ups and activities for NextGen members, if you live in a city with a Steering Committee (or you could create your own in your city!).
- Receive special NextGen member pricing at certain events and activities.
- Have the opportunity to join Sub-Committees that focus on NextGen member recruitment, event planning, advocacy, education and social media outreach.
- Have the opportunity to apply for volunteer remote consulting with UNICEF's field offices around the globe.
- Vote on NextGen's fundraising projects
Every month you will receive suggested “missions” aligned with Next Gen priorities and UNICEF’s mission, from social media to fundraising and advocacy efforts that further engage and empower you to be a hero for zero.
A vote in the Next Generation project adoption process:
Study issues that are affecting children, and choose different UNICEF projects to support.
- Every 4-6 months Next Generation members have the opportunity to vote on 3-4 UNICEF projects that need funding; all NextGen efforts will be focused on the project that receives the most votes!
- Past projects include supporting a neonatology hospital in Ethiopia, recovery efforts in Haiti and health workers in Pakistan. Click here to see a full list of NextGen projects and our impact.
Insiders’ access to UNICEF representatives:
Meet and hear from UNICEF experts throughout the world, while networking with your peers who also believe in a day when ZERO children will die of preventable causes.
- Discussions, panels and conference calls will provide you with incredible access to UNICEF representatives from around the world. You will learn first-hand from experts about children's issues in their respective countries and what you can do to help.
- Intimate receptions with UNICEF field staff in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles, speaking about current issues facing the world's children, and this includes special briefings with the President & CEO of the UNICEF USA, Caryl Stern.
Opportunities to serve on Next Generation Committees:
Help shape the NextGen experience and get your hands dirty! Join one of our volunteer opportunities that fit your interest and expertise:
- Social Media Committee
- Program Committee
- Emergency Response Task Force
- Masquerade Ball Planning Committee
- Photo Benefit Planning Committee
- Membership Committee
Exclusive and priority invitations to UNICEF USA events (usually only open to our top supporters):
Celebrate our successes and be inspired to continue to work on behalf of children.
- Invitations to the UNICEF Snowflake Ball in New York City and to the UNICEF Ball in Beverly Hills.
- Invitation to our exclusive Annual Meeting, an intensive two-day experience that brings together senior UNICEF field staff and top U.S. Fund supporters to celebrate UNICEF's accomplishments and plan for challenges which children around the world will face.
Instant updates and special periodicals:
Instant UNICEF information in your inbox! You will know the impact of world events on children as soon as we do.
- UNICEF Emergency Response updates in your inbox.
- Periodicals provided to our most loyal supporters: Our magazine Every Child and the UNICEF USA's Annual Report in your mailbox.
PLUS additional exclusive opportunities and projects as they arise! For example, our pilot remote volunteering programs via NextGen's partnership with UNICEF's Innovation Unit.
Most importantly, your monthly donation will help UNICEF save and improve children's lives.
*Please note, all donors who give at the $25,000 or more level per year, will be invited to attend a UNICEF Field Trip to see UNICEF's lifesaving work.
Donors who give $5,000 in a year ($417 or more per month) will become a member of the Next Generation level of the Humanitarian Circle.