Audrey Hepburn® Society Membership Levels
Be a part of UNICEF's work to save and improve children's lives.
Audrey Circle* ($1 million and above)
- Attend a dinner hosted by UNICEF's senior leaders and hear program updates from Program Directors and Regional Directors
- Tour UNICEF sites around the world, including the Innocenti Research Center in Florence and Supply Division headquarters in Copenhagen
- Join an annual appreciation dinner hosted by board members
- Name an individual program fund for yourself or your family
- Receive personalized programmatic reports on the use of your funding
- Meet one-on-one with UNICEF field officers
- Tour UN and UNICEF facilities in the U.S., including the UNICEF emergency operations center
- Travel to witness UNICEF's lifesaving work around the world
- Get up-to-date information on humanitarian crises as they develop
- Volunteer for advocacy efforts in the U.S.
- Receive invitations to exclusive events
- Hear firsthand accounts by UNICEF staff about how your support is making a difference
Next Generation of the Audrey Hepburn Society ($5,000-$9,999 for donors aged 21-40 years)
- Same opportunities as Advocate
*At each giving level, members enjoy all of the benefits offered at preceding levels.
AUDREY HEPBURN ® Trademark: Property of Sean Hepburn Ferrer and Luca Dotti, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED