1) Mirrors: A mirror will open up a small space while bringing in decoration.
2) Jewelry Boxes: Jewelry boxes act as a functional piece of art. Don’t just stop at storing your favorite necklaces and rings, try using a jewelry box to keep small electronics or a few special keepsakes.
3) Decorative Dishes: Baskets or Placing a basket on your coffee table is the perfect way to collect all the things that you always misplace—like the remote! Small ceramic dishes by your front door are great for catching your keys or wallet.
4) Soft Textures: An easy way to bring new life to an old couch is to add a soft decorative throw or a few colorful pillows.
5) Sculptures: Bring life to a boring bookshelf by adding in a few unique candle holders or figurines.
Click here to continue shopping.
UNICEF Market is an online store for unusual, well-designed and beautifully crafted items. A share of the proceeds from sales goes to the artisans represented, many of whom live in rural areas and rely on e-commerce to bring their crafts to an international market. A portion of the proceeds is also designated for UNICEF programs.
That makes the market a unique opportunity for UNICEF supporters to buy beautiful, handcrafted gifts that help UNICEF save children's lives.