UNICEF Next Generation Art Party
Save the Date: March 11, 2017
The UNICEF Next Generation Art Party is an amazing opportunity for established and emerging artists to gain exposure and build relationships with the next generation of young philanthropists and art collectors in Los Angeles. All proceeds from the event benefit UNICEF's lifesaving work. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
(Limited tickets available at the door. Prices may vary.)
ARTIST SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
- All submissions must be approved by the curatorial team.
- All types of media and sizes are acceptable (examples: paintings, watercolors, sculptures, photographs, drawings, lithographs, etc...)
- The same artist may submit as many works as he or she wishes.
- Both framed and unframed pieces are acceptable. Framed is strongly recommended.
- If approved, the Los Angeles drop-off location & drop-off day will be emailed back to you.
- All confirmed artists will receive a complimentary Platinum VIP ticket + 1 to the Art Party on March 11.
- Artist submission deadline: Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Special thank you to all the generous artists who donated their time and talent to make this art benefit possible.
Platinum Star Supporters
The Bascom Group
Barrow Family Foundation
May and Samuel Rudin Family Foundation, Inc.
Bishop Yale Family
Andrea Jane Guttag, Bead Relief, Bosco Photo Booth, Cava Grill, Clover Juice, Del Maguey Mezcal, DJ Caroline D’Amore, DJ Toks, Dorothy Shain, Elizabeth Marsh Fine Wine Tasting, Firestone Walker Brewery, Framework Custom, James and Melanie Murez, LACMA Avant-Garde, Leslie Sacks Gallery, Moran Bondaroff Gallery, Paddle8, Petrossian Caviar, Rob Hill, Royale Projects, Salt & Straw, Simons Market, Simply Framed, Sweet Lady Jane Fine Desserts, S’well Bottle, TAPPAN, TheShopForward, Wanuwater, Whitney Kirk
Jamie G. Manné
Chelsea Neman Nassib of TAPPAN
Art Party Operations Manager:
Digital Content Team:
Art Party Committee:
Dara Deshe Segal
Next Generation LA Chairs:
Kelly Wilson Chair
Gabrielle Lardiere Vice Chair
Questions or comments? Please contact us at ArtPartyUNICEF@gmail.com