The Atlanta regional office serves the Southeast Region, including Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, South Carolina, North Carolina and Tennessee. We are always looking for volunteers to help expand UNICEF's presence.
- Jeremy Cole, Managing Director
- Sherry Madigan White, Deputy Director
- Michael J. Barton, Major Gifts Officer, South Florida
- Ruhi Rahman, Regional Corporate Manager
- F.G. Beauregard, Development Officer
- LaDarrien Gillette, Atlanta Community Engagement Fellow, Global Citizenship Fellows Program
- Lis-Marie Alvarado, Miami Community Engagement Fellow, Global Citizenship Fellows Program
- Phoebe Castelblanco, Nashville Community Engagement Fellow, Global Citizenship Fellows Program
Internships and Volunteer Opportunities
University students are encouraged to join our team as unpaid interns supporting our major gifts fundraising, special events, and administrative efforts. Applicants are encouraged to apply for consecutive semesters. Selections are made on a rolling basis; applicants are encouraged to apply early. You must be enrolled in a U.S. graduate or undergraduate program during the entire term of your internship. Contact us for an internship description at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Interested in volunteering? Please email email@example.com with your name and contact information and any special skills (graphic design, social media, blogging, event management) or limitations (can't be on your feet for extended time.) We rely heavily on volunteer help to staff our special events and for occasional in-office projects.