The Atlanta regional office serves the Southeast Region, including Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, South Carolina, North Carolina and Tennessee. We are always looking for volunteers to help expand UNICEF's presence.
- Jeremy Cole, Managing Director
- Sherry Madigan White, Deputy Director
- Michael J. Barton, Major Gifts Officer, South Florida
- F.G. Beauregard, Development Officer
- LaDarrien Gillette, Atlanta Community Engagement Fellow, Global Citizenship Fellows Program
- Lis-Marie Alvarado, Miami Community Engagement Fellow, Global Citizenship Fellows Program
- Phoebe Castelblanco, Nashville Community Engagement Fellow, Global Citizenship Fellows Program
- Kafayat Animashaun, Special Events Intern
- Andrea King, Major Gifts Intern
- Margaret Poore, Public Policy and Advocacy Intern
Internships and Volunteer Opportunities
University students are encouraged to join our team as unpaid interns supporting our major gifts fundraising, special events, and administrative efforts. Applications for fall semester 2018 are now being accepted. Applicants are encouraged to apply for consecutive semesters. Hiring decisions are made on a rolling basis, and applicants are encouraged to apply early. You must be enrolled in a U.S. graduate or undergraduate program during the entire term of your internship. Feel free to contact us for an internship description at email@example.com .
Interested in volunteering? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact information and any special skills (graphic design, social media, blogging, event management) or limitations (can't be on your feet for extended time.) We rely heavily on volunteer help to staff our special events and for occasional in-office projects.