The Atlanta regional office serves the Southeast Region, including Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, South Carolina, North Carolina and Tennessee. We are always looking for volunteers to help expand UNICEF's presence.
- Jeremy Cole, Managing Director
- Sherry Madigan White, Deputy Director
- F.G. Beauregard, Development Officer
- Ruhi Rahman, Atlanta Community Engagement Fellow, Global Citizenship Fellows Program
- Laylah Copertino, Miami Community Engagement Fellow, Global Citizenship Fellows Program
- Spencer Bailey, Nashville Community Engagement Fellow, Global Citizenship Fellows Program
- Joe Alexander, Office Volunteer
- Ellie Ganbarova, Major Gifts Intern
- Emma Roach, Special Events Intern
Internships and Opportunities
Current university students are encouraged to join our team as unpaid interns supporting our major gifts, special events, and administrative efforts. Applications are now being accepted for summer 2017, and fall 2017-spring 2018. Applications for summer 2017 are due by Friday, January 20, 2017, and applications for fall 2017-spring 2018 are due by Friday, April 14, 2017. You must be enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate program during the entire length of your internship. For more information about our internships, including application instructions, please click here.