Faith-based Group Partners
UNICEF recognizes the importance of strong partnerships with faith-based organizations in helping to build a better world for children. The U.S. Fund for UNICEF works with organizations that are based in the U.S. and are interested in supporting UNICEF's work to reach millions of children around the world.
We are grateful to all of our Faith-based donors.
During Black History Month, the U.S. Fund for UNICEF is teaming up with African American churches and religious organizations across the U.S. to stop Ebola. The joint initiative, I AM #STOPPINGEBOLA, is raising funds to provide lifesaving hygiene kits to children and families in Liberia, one of the West African countries hardest hit by the deadly virus.
We're proud to be working with:
- Abyssinian Baptist Church in the City of New York
- Church of God in Christ, Inc.
- National Baptist Convention USA, Inc.
- Pentecostal Assemblies of the World, Inc.
- Progressive National Baptist Convention, Inc.
This list reflects Faith-based donors at $10,000 and above from July 2009 to date.
- The American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (JDC)
- Apostolic Church of God
- Chung Te Buddhist Association Of New York, Inc.
- Greek Orthodox Ladies Philoptochos Society
- LDS Charities
- Presbyterian Church
- Union For Reform Judaism
- United Methodist Church