UNICEF's Next Generation is a group of young professionals aged 21 through 40 who are committed to doing whatever it takes to save children's lives. Next Gen members study issues that are affecting children, and choose different UNICEF projects to support through education, advocacy and fundraising.
As a UNICEF Next Generation member, you will be invited to attend exclusive U.S. Fund for UNICEF events and will receive instant access to information regarding the plight of the world's children. Most importantly, by joining UNICEF's Next Generation, you will help save and improve children's lives throughout the world.
Monthly Giving: Effective & Convenient
Effective—your monthly donation provides:
- A steady and predictable source of income
- Income acquired at a cost substantially below that permitted by other types of fundraising methods
- Income that will provide weeks, months and years of protection to children in desperate need
Convenient—your monthly donation:
- Is an automatic deduction from your bank account or credit card
- Can be changed whenever you wish
You will also receive an annual statement to assist in your tax preparation.
Your Monthly Donation Works Hard
- $30 per month ($1.00 per day) can allow 20 children to be tested for Malaria, a disease that is highly treatable when diagnosed, but which can be fatal if left untreated.
- $75 per month ($2.50 per day) can provide basic surgical equipment to one hospital lacking adequate medical amenities.
- $100 per month ($3.33 per day) can buy waterproof sleeping mats for 100 children who have lost their homes during an emergency.
- $200 per month ($6.66 per day) can provide 80 children with an education through a School-in-a-Box kit—a ready-made educational solution packed with pencils, erasers, exercise books, writing slates, scissors, markers, posters and blackboard equipment.