We've had an overwhelmingly positive response since the app was released:
- More than 3.5 million people went without their phones for more than 170 million minutes to date.
- Nearly 14,100 people signed up to volunteer with the Tap Project.
- More than 1,200 people signed the Water for the World Act, an important piece of legislation.
Supporters like you are participating in many other ways across the country:
- Volunteering: Many of you are hosting fundraising and education events in your homes, campuses and communities.
- Learning: You tuned in to our Google+ Hangout last week to hear water experts talk about the latest innovations in clean water access.
- Educating and advocating: Lots of you are taking to social media to spread the word!
Thanks to all of you for supporting UNICEF's work on water, sanitation and hygiene. New to the UNICEF Tap Project? It's not too late to take part. Click here to learn how you can take the challenge, volunteer or donate.