UNICEF Enterprise is the U.S. Fund for UNICEF's new philanthropic engagement initiative for the business community.
The program offers businesses several unique opportunities:
- to provide direct financial support to the U.S. Fund for UNICEF year-round and during emergencies
- to involve employees in customized fundraising and volunteer activities
- to network with like-minded businesses that support UNICEF's mission
- to track the impact of donations on UNICEF's lifesaving work around the world
- to be recognized for helping UNICEF achieve its goals
UNICEF Enterprise is designed to make philanthropy easy, efficient, and rewarding. Coming in the summer of 2012 at our website, unicefenterprise.org, businesses will be able to access information about UNICEF-related programs, download employee engagement toolkits, and be acknowledged for their support. Enrolled businesses will also receive a monthly newsletter and podcast featuring interviews with thought leaders, reports from the field, and updates on new UNICEF Enterprise supporters.
As engagement is the focal point of UNICEF Enterprise, all supporting companies will be equipped to empower their employees to become fundraisers and volunteers. Opportunities include two signature UNICEF campaigns, Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF and the UNICEF Tap Project; and the U.S. Fund for UNICEF's matching gift and UNICEF Inspired Gift programs.
In addition, the UNICEF Enterprise website will host a directory with profiles of supporting companies. This will foster online networking. More, businesses will be invited to participate in virtual and face-to-face cultivation and networking events in New York City and around the country.
- Innovators' Circle ($5,000-$24,999)
- Builders' Circle ($25,000-$99,999)
- Leaders' Circle ($100,000-$249,999)
Supporters of UNICEF Enterprise will enjoy a comprehensive set of benefits, including:
- Rights to use brand assets, including the UNICEF Enterprise name and logo*
- Privileged access to U.S. Fund for UNICEF leadership and special events
- Detailed reporting on the impact of donations
- Increased visibility through UNICEF print and digital media assets
- Monthly newsletters and podcasts featuring interviews with fellow supporters
- Opportunities to network with fellow supporters
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information on UNICEF Enterprise.