Make a Donation and Earn American Airlines AAdvantage® Miles
The online AAdvantage miles promotion that began on January 15, 2012, has ended as of March 31, 2012.
Please see Terms & Conditions below for more details. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about American Airlines and the U.S. Fund for UNICEF please click here.
Thank you for your interest in supporting UNICEF’s lifesaving programs.
Terms & Conditions:
- Promotion dates are January 15, 2012 through March 31, 2012. Donations made outside of these dates are not eligible to earn AAdvantage miles.
- Offer valid only on contributions made online at www.unicefusa.org/aa. Donations made on other websites that begin with www.unicefusa.org/ are not eligible to earn AAdvantage miles.
- Minimum donation of $10 required in order to earn AAdvantage miles.
- A maximum of 4,000 AAdvantage miles will be awarded per AAdvantage member.
- Bonus AAdvantage miles do not count toward elite-status qualification.
- You must be an AAdvantage member to earn the AAdvantage miles, but you can also make a donation(s) on behalf of other AAdvantage members (please indicate the AAdvantage member’s name and AAdvantage number in the fields above if you would like them to earn the AAdvantage miles).
- It can take up to four weeks from the donation date for AAdvantage miles to post to the AAdvantage member’s account. If incorrect account information is provided, AAdvantage miles will take much longer to reach the account.
- American Airlines reserves the right to change the AAdvantage® program and its terms and conditions at any time without notice, and to end the AAdvantage® program with six months notice. Any such changes may affect your ability to use the awards or mileage credits that you have accumulated. Unless specified, AAdvantage® miles earned through this promotion/offer do not count toward elite-status qualification or Million MilerSM status. American Airlines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. For complete details about the AAdvantage® program, visit www.aa.com/AAdvantage.
AmericanAirlines and AAdvantage are marks of American Airlines, Inc.