Monthly Giving Benefits
Your Monthly Donation Is both Effective and Convenient
Effective—your monthly donation provides:
- A steady and predictable source of income
- Income acquired at a cost substantially below that permitted by other types of fundraising methods
- Income that will provide weeks, months and years of protection to children in desperate need
Convenient—your monthly donation can be established:
- By automatic deduction from your bank account or credit card
- Or with monthly reminders for payment by check
- And you can change the amount of your pledge or the timing of your payments at any time
Your Monthly Donation Works Hard
- $15 a month (50¢ per day) can provide 20 packets of high energy biscuits specially developed for malnourished children.
- $30 a month ($1.00 per day) can allow 20 children to be tested for Malaria, a disease that is highly treatable when diagnosed, but which can be fatal if left untreated.
- $75 a month ($2.50 per day) can provide basic surgical equipment to one hospital lacking adequate medical amenities.
- $100 a month ($3.33 per day) can buy waterproof sleeping mats for 100 children who have lost their homes during an emergency.
- $200 a month ($6.66 per day) can provide 80 children with an education through a School-in-a-Box kit—a ready-made educational solution packed with pencils, erasers, exercise books, writing slates, scissors, markers, posters and blackboard equipment.
As a monthly supporter, you receive the following benefits:
- An annual statement to assist in your tax preparation
- Limited mailings beyond your monthly statement
- A designated staff member who can handle any questions you may have
- The ability to increase, decrease or cancel your pledge whenever you wish
- Donor status, as part of a select group of caring individuals who are helping to save children's lives