UNICEF's Next Generation: Superheroes for Zero
Superheroes for Zero
$50 or more monthly pledge
Superheroes for Zero receive:
Every month you will receive suggested “missions” aligned with Next Gen priorities and UNICEF’s mission, from social media to fundraising and advocacy efforts that further engage and empower you to be a hero for zero.
A vote in the Next Generation project adoption process:
Study issues that are affecting children, and choose different UNICEF projects to support.
- Every 4-6 months Next Generation members have the opportunity to vote on 3-4 UNICEF projects that need funding; all Next Gen efforts will be focused on the project that receives the most votes!
- Past projects include supporting a neonatology hospital in Ethiopia, recovery efforts in Haiti and health workers in Pakistan.
Insiders’ access to UNICEF representatives:
Meet and hear from UNICEF experts throughout the world, while networking with your peers who also believe in a day when zero children will die of preventable causes.
- Brown bag discussions, panels and conference calls will provide you with incredible access to UNICEF representatives from around the world. You will learn first-hand from experts about children's issues in their respective countries and what you can do to help.
- Intimate receptions with UNICEF field staff in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles, speaking about current issues facing the world's children, and this includes special briefings with the President & CEO of the U.S. Fund for UNICEF, Caryl Stern.
Opportunities to serve on Next Generation Committees:
Help shape the Next Gen experience and get your hands dirty! Join one of our volunteer opportunities that fit your interest and expertise.
- Social Media Committee
- Program Committee
- Emergency Response Task Force
- Masquerade Ball Planning Committee
- Photo Benefit Planning Committee
- Membership Committee
Exclusive and priority invitations to U.S. Fund for UNICEF events (usually only open to our top supporters):
Celebrate our successes and be inspired to continue to work on behalf of children.
- Invitations to the UNICEF Snowflake Ball in New York City and to the UNICEF Ball in Beverly Hills.
- Invitation to our exclusive Annual Meeting, an intensive two-day experience that brings together senior UNICEF field staff and top U.S. Fund supporters to celebrate UNICEF's accomplishments and plan for challenges which children around the world will face.
Instant updates and special periodicals:
Instant UNICEF information in your inbox! You will know the impact of world events on children as soon as we do.
- Press releases and UNICEF Emergency Response updates in your inbox.
- Periodicals provided to our most loyal supporters: Our magazine Every Child and the U.S. Fund for UNICEF's Annual Report in your mailbox.