Purchase your tickets to the UNICEF's Next Generation
Los Angeles Launch Event.
UNICEF's Next Generation
UNICEF’s Next Generation Photo Benefit
The UNICEF Masquerade Ball
Thanks for attending our UNICEF Masquerade Ball! We raised over $160,000 for child protection in Vietnam and UNICEF’s work worldwide. Check out photos from the event. Hope to see you there next year!
Join Next Generation and Be a Hero for Zero
UNICEF's Next Generation is a diverse group of young professionals, ages 21 to 40, who share a commitment to UNICEF's future and a belief in Zero.
These passionate advocates recognize that UNICEF's mandate depends on the engagement of every new generation. They recognize that it takes financial resources, as well as education, engagement and advocacy to reduce the number of daily preventable deaths of children from 19,000 to zero.
Led by a Steering Committee of young professionals and chaired by Jenna Bush Hager, UNICEF's Next Generation members are committing their time, voice, financial resources and energy to improving the lives of children everywhere. Join us!
Saving Children's Lives
Now in its fourth year, Next Gen has already raised over $2.5 million for UNICEF programs worldwide. Here are some of our most successful fundraising campaigns:
- Over $175,000 to support nutrition programs in Guatemala;
- More than $50,000 for emergency response and recovery in Haiti;
- $150,000 to help UNICEF equip a maternal and neonatal center in Ethiopia;
- $89,000 to support Community and Lady Health Workers in Pakistan; and
- $150,000 for UNICEF’s emergency relief efforts in the Horn of Africa.
- $100,000 for water, sanitation & hygiene programs in Togo, Vietnam, Mauritania and Cameroon.
- $100,000 for child protection in Vietnam.
Our newest project will support Colombia's indigenous children.
Join UNICEF's Next Generation today and become a Hero for Zero.
Jenna Bush Hager
Caroline Johnston Polisi
Next Generation Chicago Steering Committee
Next Generation Los Angeles Steering Committee
Please contact Casey Rotter at 212.880.9164 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to learn more!
Follow UNICEF's Next Generation: