UNICEF's Next Generation
Check out Photos from our Events
The UNICEF Masquerade Balls in NYC + LA
Join us on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at this year’s UNICEF Masquerade Ball in NYC or LA! Tickets and tables for both events are on sale now:
New York | Los Angeles - SOLD OUT
And a special thanks to our Next Gen members in Charlotte, NC who have planned their very own volunteer fundraiser for Next Gen! Click to learn more about their FALL BALL!
Join Next Generation and Be a Hero for Zero
UNICEF's Next Generation is a diverse group of young professionals, ages 21 to 40, who share a commitment to UNICEF's future and a belief in ZERO.
These passionate advocates recognize that UNICEF's mandate depends on the engagement of every new generation. They recognize that it takes financial resources, as well as education, engagement and advocacy to reduce the number of daily preventable deaths of children from 18,000 to zero.
Led by a Steering Committee of young professionals and chaired by Jenna Bush Hager, UNICEF's Next Generation members are committing their time, voice, financial resources and energy to improving the lives of children everywhere. Join us!
Saving Children's Lives
Now in its fourth year, Next Gen has already raised over $3 million for UNICEF programs worldwide. Here are some of our most successful fundraising campaigns:
- Over $175,000 to support nutrition programs in Guatemala;
- More than $50,000 for emergency response and recovery in Haiti;
- $150,000 to help UNICEF equip a maternal and neonatal center in Ethiopia;
- $89,000 to support Community and Lady Health Workers in Pakistan; and
- $150,000 for UNICEF's emergency relief efforts in the Horn of Africa;
- $100,000 for water, sanitation & hygiene programs in Togo, Vietnam, Mauritania and Cameroon; and
- $100,000 for child protection in Vietnam.
- Over $200,000 for protecting the indigenous children of Colombia.
Join UNICEF's Next Generation today and become a Hero for ZERO.
Jenna Bush Hager, Founding Chair
Adam Gifford, Chair
Ben Lurie and Jason Rotter, Co-Vice Chairs
Bettina Barrow and Megan Ferguson, Co-Chairs
Please contact Natalie at 917.720.1311 or email@example.com any questions or to learn more!
Follow UNICEF's Next Generation